My Church Journey is, as the name suggests, a blog that traces my experiences and understanding of God’s family, the church. It also traces related aspects of my spiritual journey, and my growing relationship with God – Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit.
Beyond the blog itself, there are a number of “pages” that pick out particular postings on certain topics, so that you don’t have to try and dig through the entire blog archives. These topics include:
- my church journey – background
- my church journey – the going-to-church years
- my church journey – being the church
- street church – Father’s call
- street church – stories
- asking Father about dementia (and depression)