Welcome to the “Freebies” page!
Check out the links below to “freebies” we offer for free reading and/or download. Every freebie is a Pen and Paper Mama original, and has been tested with tutoring, classroom, and/or home school students and families. You are welcome to use these materials and ideas yourself, and be sure to share them with your friends, and tell them to come and check out our free items, too. All items will be conveniently listed on this page, under appropriate categories.
General Learning Helps:
English Language Arts:
4. Berenstain Bears language arts and arithmetic handouts: I have now posted free downloadable PDF handouts for the following 6 Berenstain Bears titles: Bears on Wheels, The Berenstain Bears and the Trouble with Friends; The Berenstain Bears Catch the Bus; The Berenstain Bears Go to School; The Berenstain Bears Go To the Doctor; The Berenstain Bears New Baby. Each link includes a detailed description of the many different kinds of Language Arts and Arithmetic activities included in the handout.
5. Franklin The Turtle reading discussion handouts: for Franklin and the Hero and Franklin’s Secret Club.
6. Learn to write entertaining children’s stories with Franklin, by using this handout as you read Franklin Makes a Deal.
7. Help Your Children Create Their Own Books and Stories with the information in this post — and download the free sample, “Matt’s Story.”
8. Scooby Doo comprehension activities
You will also find lots of great lessons and lesson plans at my store at Teachers Pay Teachers. There are booklets on learning math facts, memory and learning strategies, handwriting tips, tongue twisters to help with speech, book reports, homonyms, reading and writing activities, as well as lesson plans for Learning Themes (Winnie the Pooh, Curious George, Dr. Suess, Three Little Pigs, nursery rhymes, and much more)–and they are all free or very low cost!