Type in a word or phrase that describes what you are looking for!
- Alternatives to hiring a qualified tutor at the usual rate
- Why is it worthwhile to hire a qualified tutor?
- Why do qualified tutors charge as much as they do?
- Questions about tutoring costs
- Tutoring sessions with adult students
- How tutors prepare to help adult learners
- Characteristics of adult learners
- Student progress and learning support
- Learning styles and behaviors, and tutoring methods
- Individualized tutoring sessions
Category Archives: Summerland stories
April 30 2011 In the early days, many townsites began on the shoreline of oceans, lakes or rivers, and depended on those liquid transportation routes for their supplies, growth, and livelihood. Summerland was one of those towns in the Okanagan … Continue reading
April 29, 2011 “I really don’t want you to go on the clay cliffs. The paths are so narrow. What if you fall and slide down?” Mom responded to our eager request to go hiking. “But, mom, you climbed all … Continue reading
April 29 2011 Growing up in the sunny Okanagan Valley, and especially having grandparents who owned an orchard in beautiful Summerland BC, canning fruit was naturally a part of my childhood and youth. We canned fruit at our home in … Continue reading